- Provides individualized supports to persons living independently in the community and within QCLA.
- Supports individuals with learning and/or strengthening life skills, including banking/budgeting, housekeeping, personal grooming, meal planning and preparation, making and cancelling appointments, using public transit, accessing community resources and more.
- Supports individuals to connect with their community by attending community events, participating in recreational activities, or volunteering within the community.
- Provides informal, non-judgmental emotional support while helping individuals connect with professional services.
- Encourages and promotes independence, agency, self-determination, and self-advocacy.